Lulu's melody was very simple and easy, taking me all of fifteen minutes to take down. Textbook B Major, simple rhythm, et cetera. Thus, I took the liberty of flexing my aural muscles and tackling the harmony parts as well.
Among the instruments present are drums and chimes, but I only transcribed the piano snippets and the bass (I believe it is) trombone line, as those two are the most important bits. I had trouble discerning some parts of the background bass voices (I'm really not good with bass), so at some places, notably measures 9-10, I simplified it to what sounds right instead of trying to attain note-for-note accuracy.
Other little things:
I decided not to include the chords since there weren't any clear chords actually part of the song (that I could find), this isn't a song that is receptive of comping, and if you really wanted to, you could just bang out B Major and related chords and be perfectly fine.
I debated over how to articulate various notes. Articulation is an important part of the song, but putting staccatos on a soft vocal melody is a little jarring for me, since I'm used to the sharp classical staccato. I'm also not acquainted with articulation on bass brasswinds, so in the end I just put staccatos on short piano notes.